Tutorial: How to Rig a Pink Worm for Summer and Winter Run Steelhead in Shallow Clear River Conditions? Corky Trout Worm Rig
Updated 12/Mar/2014 07:03:13
Price Not Announced
Small orange corky and bubble gum pink trout worm (contrasting colors).
There is a tooth pick inserted into the corky to prevent the corky from sliding on the leader.
Size 2 black octopus hook and eight to ten pound monofilament leader.
Leader length: usually three to four feet long.
Make sure to pinch down on the barbs before fishing as per fishing regulation.
- TUTORIAL: Offset Hoochie Rigging. How to Rig Salmon Hoochies to Replace Plug Cut Herring, Salmon Spoons, etc.? Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: HOW TO RIG A HOOCHIE FOR WALLEYE FISHING? Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: HOW TO MAKE A LINGCOD, HALIBUT JIG? Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: HOW TO RIG A MEAT LINE FOR SALMON OR BOTTOM FISH FISHING / TROLLING? YOU NEED A SPREADER BAR, A CANNON BALL WEIGHT, A FLASHER, AND A HOOCHIE. Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: HOW TO RIG A HOOCHIE FOR HALIBUT TROLLING WITH A FLASHER? THE CANNON BALL WEIGHT IS SUSPENDED SLIGHTLY OFF THE BOTTOM WHILE SLOW TROLLING. THE FLASHER SWINGS SIDE TO SIDE LIKE A PENDULUM. Price Not Announced