Tutorial: How to Rig a Pink Worm for Summer and Winter Run Steelhead in Shallow Clear River Conditions? Corky Trout Worm Rig
Updated 27/Mar/2015 05:03:56
Price Not Announced
Small orange corky and bubble gum pink trout worm (contrasting colors).
There is a tooth pick inserted into the corky to prevent the corky from sliding on the leader.
Size 2 black octopus hook and eight to ten pound monofilament leader.
Leader length: usually three to four feet long.
Make sure to pinch down on the barbs before fishing as per fishing regulation.
- TUTORIAL: WHAT ARE THE FAVORITE HOOCHIE COLORS FOR LARGE MOUTH BASS? Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: How to make your own Fly Trap? Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: TROPICAL SALT WATER GAME FISH FISHING SEASONS Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: HOW TO SET UP A SHRIMP / PRAWN TRAP? Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: HOW TO RIG FOR CARP FISHING? Price Not Announced