Tutorial: How to Rig a Pink Worm for Summer and Winter Run Steelhead in Shallow Clear River Conditions? Corky Trout Worm Rig
Updated 03/Mar/2015 05:03:00
Price Not Announced
Small orange corky and bubble gum pink trout worm (contrasting colors).
There is a tooth pick inserted into the corky to prevent the corky from sliding on the leader.
Size 2 black octopus hook and eight to ten pound monofilament leader.
Leader length: usually three to four feet long.
Make sure to pinch down on the barbs before fishing as per fishing regulation.
- TUTORIAL: HOW TO MAKE / RIG A DAISY CHAIN FOR TUNA, MARLIN, SAILFISH, SWORDFISH, BILLFISH, DOLPHIN FISH, STRIPED BASS, ETC.? Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: TROPICAL SALT WATER GAME FISH FISHING SEASONS Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: HOW TO RIG A HOOCHIE JIG WITH BULLET WEIGHT INSIDE FOR TROLLING TUNA, BILLFISH, DOLPHIN FISH, MARLIN, SAILFISH, SWORDFISH, STRIPED BASS, ETC.? Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: WHAT ARE THE FAVORITE HOOCHIE COLORS FOR BOTTOM FISH, EX. HALIBUT, LINGCOD, RED SNAPPER, ROCK COD, ETC.? Price Not Announced
- TUTORIAL: How to make your own Fly Trap? Price Not Announced